August 27, 2010

Number 82. Eat at 10 new restaurants

As I said yesterday, I was continuing on my journey of being a fat kid and went to Lucca for dinner. It was amazing, one of the best North End dinners I've had in a long time. There was 12 of us so I'm not going to list everything that we ordered. I started with the Carpaccio and Brian had the duck confit baked in a tart with caramelized onions and goat cheese. I had a few bites of the duck and it was the delicious, the carpaccio was good too but the duck was off the charts. I had the pork chop with prosciutto wrapped figs and a balsamic glaze which was fabulous. Brian had the bolognese which he said was good too. I obviously had to have desert too so I got the banana-pecan bread pudding, it was a massive block of bread pudding. Giant actually. It of course was amazing. Overall, everyone loved the restaurant and I would definitely recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment